Monday, July 12, 2010

ready-to-go

* I am with a bit more than 4 years work experience, 2.5 year focus on business under supply planning in 3M and demand planning in Unilever, with another 1.5 year focusing on SAP implementation project.cheap wedding dresses My main functional expertise is integrated planning *My areas of expertise include Demand andbeach wedding dresses Supply Planningcasual wedding dresses , Gap Analysis, Process Design, Business Integration and Training Planning. I'm a active and energetic person. It's easy for me to go along well with others,casual wedding dresses that is, I will be a good team player. Besides, I always welcome the opptunity to learn and also have strong learning ability. ready-to-go,energetic,diligent manwould like to keep improving and moving forwardgood master in english writing,and the oral can get improved shortly through repeated practice.
Career Objective:cheap evening dresses
perfect life after a perfect employer can be done by being offered a perfect job.so let me in,be one of players in your team.eternity
fantastic
destiny